PowerDB Lite is a free version of PowerDB intended solely for use with Megger test instruments. Lite is bundled with many Megger products that have a communications port or onboard memory storage.
Features of PowerDB Lite include:
- Windows-based PC software, works under Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
- Contains a collection of test forms with built-in interfaces for Megger instruments
- Files can be opened in PowerDB Advanced or imported into PowerDB Pro
- Includes relay/breaker/recloser curves for timing tests on specific test forms
- Completed results are stored in discrete files on your PC
- Associates test results with historical results
PowerDB Lite does not include interfaces for non-Megger test equipment, nor does it allow manual entry on its test forms other than for entering equipment nameplate information, test parameters and settings.