PowerDB provides data management and organization for all of your maintenance and testing results.
- Customer and contract information is organized in a Job List. This list can be quickly sorted and searched.
- Opening a specific record in the Job List shows detailed information about the job, such as type of service, order date, sales contact, and invoice information.
- Job information and related test results can be transferred between field-use databases and a master database.
- Inactive jobs can be archived and hidden from normal view.
- Job and Device Productivity Reports track the time spent testing, which aids in bidding future jobs as well as personnel evaluation.